Donjenna is pleased to offer free standard shipping within the continental United States. Additional shipping charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Donjenna will not be held responsible for re-delivery fees should the client/recipient is not available at the time scheduled by the delivery company at the designated address.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for international shipping rates and availability. Customs and Import Duties are the responsibility of the client/recipient on shipping International Orders. We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs, taxes or duties.
White Glove Delivery services, Expedited and Express Delivery are subject to additional shipping fees. Prices will be calculated on checkout. Please inquire to your needed specifications for the delivery arrangements.
For all other questions concerning your delivery, contact our customer service department by calling 404-213-9638.
- STANDARD DELIVERY offers delivery to your front door (if the destination is an apartment or multi-unit building, the order will be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to your apartment door). The typical delivery window is 3–10 business days from the day your order is shipped. Standard Delivery does not include unpacking, assembly or removal of packing materials.
- Occasionally issues arise that are beyond our control that may lead to additional production and/or delivery time, such as our manufacturers experiencing a backup in production or weather issues which can affect transportation and delivery. Please note that items on our website are warehoused in multiple locations and have varying lead times so your order of multiple items may arrive via different deliveries and on different dates.
- It is important to note that once an order leaves the warehouse, the remaining shipping time is beyond our control. We always strive to ensure merchandise is transported safely to you, and although this process most often proceeds smoothly, delays and damages may be caused by the shipping company. We will do our absolute best to assist in getting your product to you in a timely manner and in good condition. We will notify you immediately if we are made aware of any expected delays or problems.
We always strive to ship your purchase as quickly as possible, but we also realize that there are design emergencies when you just have to have something immediately. Please contact our customer service department by phone at 404-213-9638 if expedited shipment or express delivery are needed prior to placing your order. However not all products are available for immediate shipment so these requests must be handled by phone only.
- Express and Expedited delivery service will result in additional shipping cost and expedited processing fees may also apply.
This product shipment includes door-to-door, drop off service only. Delivery personnel are limited to delivering to physical shipping address only. They are not permitted to cross the threshold of building, home, or office with shipment. Nor can they handle, uncrate, or remove any packaging or materials (this would be considered a White Glove Delivery-please contact us with any questions on delivery).
- Any shipments returned to Seller as a result of Buyer’s unexcused delay or failure to accept delivery will require Buyer to pay all additional costs incurred by Seller INCLUDING SHIPPING AND STORAGE FEES.
Donjenna and our vendor partners take great care in packaging each product to ensure safe transport to your home. Although these items are packaged properly, in some instances transit-related damage may occur. It is imperative that you inspect your order carefully when it arrives. Take the time to note any damage to your merchandise and to the packing materials on the delivery receipt. Do not sign the shipping documents without recording details of transit damage.
REFUSE DELIVERY if obvious signs of damage are noticeable. DO NOT ACCEPT THE DELIVERY.
When a damage or quality discrepancy is found, photos should be taken of the product fault. Photos of the packaging may be as important as of the item itself in resolving a possible freight claim. All product quality issues will be handled promptly upon notice of purchase. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com with any quality or damage issues.
- Customs and Import Duties are the responsibility of the client/recipient on shipping International Orders. We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs, taxes or duties. The charges are due when the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Please contact us for information on International Shipping procedures and arrangements when ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org
White Glove delivery services provide value-added services on inside deliveries to residential, retail and business locations within the United States.
- White Glove service levels are available as simple deliveries crossing the threshold of your door or as complex deliveries including moving the merchandise up to two flights of stairs, unpacking the merchandise and debris removal.
Please let us know when placing your order if there are any shipping and delivery requests. We can easily narrow down the specifics required to ensure your satisfaction. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Customer satisfaction is essential to us, so we extend a generous return policy to accommodate your returns.
Please contact us at (404) 231-9638 before returning an item to obtain detailed shipping instructions and a Return Authorization Number. We will refuse all returns if a Return Authorization has not been assigned.
In general, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for reasons other than damage, defects, or errors in processing, Donjenna will be happy to process a return for you, contingent upon the following:
- Items must be unused and un-assembled, in their original condition, and in their original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions, and insert.
- Unless otherwise specified by Donjenna, all returns must be returned via the original shipping method through which the order arrived (UPS, Freight, White Glove, etc.). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided by Donjenna.
- The return must be post-marked within 30 days of receiving the item.
- Kindly ship with a carrier that provides tracking numbers, and request insurance to ensure safe return. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit that are to return to us. You will be charged accordingly to any item not returned in a proper manner.
- Customs and Import Duties are the responsibility of the client/recipient on shipping International Orders. The charges are due when the parcel reaches its destination country. The client will not receive a refund on Custom or Duty Import charges having occurred if returning items.
- Credit card orders will receive refunds in the form of a credit to your credit card. Orders paid by check will receive a check.
- Please allow 2 weeks after your order has been received for processing. You will be refunded the full purchase price, including tax, minus the shipping charges.
- For items offered with free shipping, outbound + inbound shipping fees will be deducted from your final refund when issuing the credit.
- For items shipping outside the Continental US, customers will be responsible for round-trip shipping costs on returns that are not damaged or incorrect.
- If an order is cancelled after the order has been shipped or processed, customers are responsible for round trip shipping charges even if Donjenna paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping). A restocking fee will be applied.
- If you wish to cancel your order in any way, the request must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive notice from our customer service department that an item on your order is backordered beyond the estimated lead time noted in the item description, you can opt to cancel the order and your card will be refunded.
Custom orders are final and cannot be cancelled after processed.