- Please allow 2- 4 weeks for delivery
- 17.5″L x 8″W
- Available in 4 colors: Seafoam, Oyster, Celery & White.
- Microwaveable, Oven safe, Dishwasher safe
- Ships ground
- Free shipping within USA
- Please Contact Us in advance with any questions about your order. This item is not eligible for return.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
- 2 LBS of cleaned Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 3 slices of crispy, cooked bacon, crumbled and set aside
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Habanero pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 6 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- Sliced apples for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Wash and clean the Brussels sprouts. Cut off the dead ends and cut the sprouts in half. Place all the sprouts into a bowl and drizzle in 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Tossing the sprouts gently, add salt and pepper to complete the mix.
In a cast iron skillet, heat remaining extra virgin olive oil on medium. Place the halved Brussels sprouts face down onto the skillet. The secret is letting the sprouts brown well in the cast iron skillet. After about 5 minutes, stir.
Next, gently sauté the garlic and the Habanero pepper with the Brussels sprouts for about 2 minutes. Lightly stir in the remaining ingredients: the crumbled bacon and the balsamic vinegar into the Brussel Sprouts and remove from the stovetop.
Place all the browned sprouts into the Casa Mia dish. Top with 1/2 cup of dried cranberries. Decorate with slices of apple. Drizzle a bit of lemon juice over each of the apples.
Insert into oven for 30 minutes until leaves are crispy. Serves 6.